HKI TRADE, L.L.C. is hereby referred to as HKI. The Purchaser, end-user, or installer is hereby referred to collectively as CUSTOMER. By purchasing and installing any of the HKI products, systems, or components to which this relates, CUSTOMER is deemed to agree with and accept the terms and conditions below.
• HKI's products are intended and designed for off-road use. If a customer chooses to use HKI's products on a highway, CUSTOMER understands that they do so at their own risk.
• HKI's products must be installed by a qualified professional installation facility, as recommended by HKI.
• HKI's products may void or limit any manufacturer’s warranty or service contract covering CUSTOMER’s vehicle. HKI shall have no liability for any effect that installation of its products may have on such warranties or service contracts.
• HKI's products may drastically alter the performance characteristics of CUSTOMER’s vehicle and may cause it to operate in a manner not intended by the vehicle’s original manufacturer. System operation and installation is at the CUSTOMER’s own risk.
• CUSTOMER is responsible for periodically inspecting any and all HKI products or components installed on CUSTOMER’s vehicle, to ensure they remain safe and functional. HKI shall have no liability for any loss or injury caused by CUSTOMER’s failure to inspect.
• HKI shall have no liability for damage to property or persons caused by its products, components, accessories, installation instructions, or otherwise. CUSTOMER alone assumes all such risks and liabilities.
• HKI accepts no responsibility for systems, products or components provided by other manufacturers for use with or around the HKI system. For components other than HKI's, follow the manufacturer’s instructions for installation and operation.
• HKI's liability, if any, shall be limited to the replacement cost of the purchased product or component.
• Any and all disputes between HKI and CUSTOMER relating to the purchase or installation of an HKI product or component must be resolved through final and binding arbitration, applying the laws of the State of Florida, and conducted pursuant to the Florida Arbitration Act. Arbitration shall take place in Miami, Florida, and CUSTOMER consents to personal jurisdiction in Florida.
AIR BAGS TECHNICAL INFORMATION
AIR COMPRESSORS TECHNICAL INFORMATION
AIR MANAGEMENT TECHNICAL INFORMATION
- NEW 4 Channel Control - RF4 V2 HKI
VALVE MANIFOLD TECHNICAL INFORMATION
AIR PRESSURE GAUGE TECHNICAL INFORMATION
1/4” WATER TRAP TECHNICAL INFORMATION
AIR CYLINDER TECHNICAL INFORMATION
VTANK AIR CYLINDER TECHNICAL INFORMATION
ANTI-VIBRATION KIT TECHNICAL INFORMATION
PRESSURE SWITCH TECHNICAL INFORMATION
AIR COMPRESSOR RELIEF VALVE TECHNICAL INFORMATION
CHECK VALVES TECHNICAL INFORMATION
FITTINGS TECHNICAL INFORMATION